Monday, November 19, 2018

Shopping 'Til You Drop: Global Gift Guide

2018 Global Holiday Gift Guide


It's the most wonderful time of the year...
With the kids jingle belling
And everyone telling you be of good cheeeeer,
It's the most wonderful tiiiiime of the yeeeeeeeeeeeeeear!

(It's like I'm there singing it to you, right?!)


Last year's gift guide focused on the individual while this year I'm focusing on the world; all the goodies from all the places that you really can't find just anywhere. If you've been struggling for ideas, look no further. Scroll down for some of my favorites that I'm sure your loved ones will cherish.

GlobeIn
Ethically sourced artisan goods from all over the world? Heck yeah! Options include subscription boxes (I love the Cozy Box) or you could browse their awesome online store to hand select whatever you want.

My favorites? The Malika mugs from Tunisia. Nothing like you've seen elsewhere and, honestly, they're just fun to hold. My other top pick is any (or all) of the hand woven baskets from Mexico.

I can neither confirm nor deny that I may own multiples of all the aforementioned items.

This site has it all, friends. So. Many. Options!


Hemslojd Swedish Gifts
Remember that time I went to Norway and fell in love with the cutest little gnomes, or Tomtes as they call them? You too (or your friends and family) can also experience the awesomeness that is little bearded Santa gnomes or any of the other awesome goods this site sells. To be fair, this is a Swedish site, but cutie gnomes are cutie gnomes no matter where you find them.

There's a ton of great things and you can even request a mail-in catalog if you want to browse, you know, the old fashioned way.


TWG Tea
It wouldn't be the holiday season without a tea recommendation (or two), so allow me the pleasure of sharing with you my newest discovery. TWG, or The Wellness Group, is a Singapore based company that's been around since 1837.

Not only is the tea excellent, but the containers it comes in are chic as heck. Silver Moon Tea is the one I'm digging now, but check out their site to discover all the many options.


David's Tea
My second tea recommendation comes from this Canada based company that I've been a fan of for the last several years. The green passionfruit is my favorite, however, I'm SUPER into their 24 Days of Tea shop. It's seriously a tea lovers dream. Each day leading up to Christmas you open one of the little boxes and try a new tea. We're such tea fanatics at my house that we may have ordered more than one of the tea countdown sets for each day...and night...and inbetween...

It really is like opening a present everyday until Christmas!





No comments: