Sunday, September 1, 2013

Read This. Then Stop all of that other stuff.

Hi Friends,

I'm going to be super, crazy busy these next couple of weeks and since I don't have minions or a clone I'm not going to be able to write each week as I normally do.

I really need minions.

Not only are they adorable, but they make things happen. Well, sort of. Let's go back to that adorable piece.
Anyway, I don't want to leave you hanging entirely, so here's an article I came across that is absolutely fantastic: 30 Things to Stop Doing to Yourself

 Read it, then think about all the things you can stop doing to make your life better. As the quote on the page says:

When you stop chasing the wrong things you give
the right things a chance to catch you.


Let yourself get caught by the right things.

I'll talk to you all in a couple of weeks!

Facebook
Twitter

Image via http://protagonist.wikia.com/wiki/Minions

No comments: