Friday, February 6, 2015

The Reflection of Shadows: With Everything

The Reflection of Shadows
A collection of moments



                                           With Everything

                                                      With every touch,
                                                      With every kiss,
                                                      With every moment filled with bliss,
                                                      With all I’ve got, with everything
                                                                   I’m loving you.

                                                      With every laugh,
                                                      With every grin,
                                                      With every moment I gave in,
                                                      With everything, with all I know
                                                                  I’m letting go.

                                                      For all you’re worth, for all you do
                                                                  I’m loving you.


No comments: