Friday, March 27, 2015

The Reflection of Shadows: Show Me

The Reflection of Shadows
A collection of moments
Into the Unknown
Society6

Show Me

                                         Step into my vision with a quick and true decision,
                                         With a sureness that will answer all the math to my division.
                                         Let me see your steady nature, when I gaze up at your features,
                                         Let my heart erase it’s tampered beat and follow in your sneakers.
                                         Let me stare into your eyes to know your soul has met me here,
                                         Let the world erase itself tonight and chase aware my tears,
                                         Let my doubts break down and shatter, let them rust and fall astray,
                                         Let the empty void of nothingness begin to fade away.
                                         Fill me up and make me whole- light the darkness in my soul, 
                                         Show my heart how to unfreeze itself; help me to let go.


No comments: