Monday, November 7, 2016

In the World of Wellness: WelleCo

In the World of Wellness: Drink it up
WelleCo

WelleCo


My new favorite morning drink is this beautiful green baby, The Super Elixir. I try to eat veggies at every meal but I don't always have time to make that happen at breakfast. This drink makes me feel better when I fail. It makes me feel better in general.

It's certainly not a cure-all or a healthy eating replacement, but there's something about it that just makes you feel...amazing. Full of everything from pineapple to broccoli, this little drink is kind of magical. I've read reviews and some folks say it doesn't mix well, but I haven't had that problem. I use my favorite coconut water with it and it stirs together just fine. From a taste perspective, I think it tastes great. A little bitter maybe, but the coconut water helps balance that out.

I know it costs a kazillion dollars. I don't use it every single day because of that reason. I stick to it on weekdays to help energize me for work, which it does rather impressively.

Since I was such a big fan of this, I decided to try the Nourishing Protein as well. I am ALWAYS on the lookout for a protein drink that's chock-full of healthy things, but also doesn't upset my stomach. It's a hard task, folks. For whatever reason, protein drinks and I usually don't get along. Not with this one, though. I can drink this baby without a single problem. Hopefully, if you suffer the same kind of sensitive tummy situation as I do, this drink will also solve that problem for you.

The ingredients are brag worthy as well. It's obvious a lot of thought was put into these products and that impresses me. The only downside would be the flavor, in my personal opinion. While I wouldn't say it's amazing, it's not bad either. Mostly just...boring. The chocolate flavor isn't very chocolaty is basically my point. Probably not the best selling point, I know, but I like to keep it real.

If you want to try these, they have samples so you don't have to commit to the huge price tag without knowing how you like it. Pretty awesome, right? Give them a whirl and see how you feel!





No comments: