Monday, October 14, 2013

Monday Mantra: Do Not Settle


mantra is a sound, syllable, word, or group of words that is considered capable of "creating transformation".

Every Monday I will post a new thought, idea, or focus for the week. When you need a breather from life, when you need a little inspiration, or when you're about to jump over the conference table and strangle your co-worker, remember the mantra.


Monday Mantra: Do not settle for meager dreams
Melia Metikos Society 6
If I could tell a younger version of myself anything, that would be it. 

To travel until your feet are sore and your back aches with the weight of the stories you’ve collected from around the world. 

To take risks, because at that age you truly have nothing to lose. 

To leap at every opportunity, every chance, every possibility of an adventure. 

To believe in every possibility of every future ever imagined. 

That is what I wish I had known back then. That is what I strive for now, but it will never be quite the same as it could have been. 


Do not settle for meager dreams.


No comments: