Friday, May 29, 2015

The Reflection of Shadows: I Saw You at Cafe Henrichi

The Reflection of Shadows
A collection of moments
Flower Bomb
Society6

I Saw You at Cafe Henrichi

When I saw you
Blood went rushing,
Pulse was racing, thoughts were flooding.

Thought I knew you
For a second,
Something in my spirit felt it.

Something deeper, 
Something wiser,
Set my weary heart on fire.

I felt a memory,
Deeper knowing,
Of a love story unfolding.

The way you looked,
You smiled, questioned,
Glanced at me for just a second.

I watched your walk,
Your stance, your body.
Stared into those brown eyes hotly.

My body aching,
Needing, wanting,
Your arms wrapped around me, taunting.

Now I wonder,
Curiously…
Was it me or just the city?

Did you feel it?
Did you lust for
Stolen kisses, silent touches?

I held my breath,
And with each moment
You walked passed me

I unfolded.


No comments: