Friday, January 27, 2017

The Reflection of Shadows: Bring You To Yourself

The Reflection of Shadows
A collection of moments
Bring You To Yourself

Does sadness cloud your sky,
With dark clouds moving fast?
Do all the thoughts that flood your mind lead further down this path?
Is hope a secret word,
That's hidden in your heart?
Have all your dreams of lovely things begun to fall apart?

You won't fail.
I won't let you fall.
I am right behind you when the darkness starts to call.

It hurts now-
I am here to help.
I have been placed here for you to bring you to yourself.

Does each breath make you ache?
Do days end in despair?
When you are running are you chasing memories in the air?
Is happiness a threat,
That leaves you full of doubt?
Has every glimmering light inside you started to burn out?

You won't break.
I won't let you hurt.
I'm beside you, fighting with you, through the dust and dirt.

You are strong-
I will help you see.
I should know since you're the one that brought me back to me.




No comments: