Saturday, January 1, 2011

Let Me Explain...

When I was growing up my mom told me repeatedly that she had almost named me Chantelle. She loved the name so much she had even debated on adding it in as a second first name, like Tiffany-Amber Thiessen had until she recently decided it was lame.

Anyway, right up until I was 18 I was pretty sure she might actually legally get it changed and I would randomly find out one day when I needed something like a passport.

Since my mom never got the chance to use the name she loved so dearly, I figured I could honor her and use it this way.

Besides, Chantelle Says flows way better than Melia Says and it was practically my name anyway. Although for the record, I always wanted to name myself Veronica, especially since Veronica was the cool millionaire brunette in the Archie comics.

Oh well. 

No comments: