Saturday, January 22, 2011

Strangers...are kind of awesome sometimes

I saw this on a random internet page and thought it was beautiful. The world needs more things like this.

From one stranger to another,

I hope you're doing more than just barely surviving because you deserve better than that. I want you to know that I care about you. Not for any special reason, but rather just because you're human. You are a human being and as such you deserve the utmost respect, care, attention, value, appreciation and admiration from every other human being. I want you to know that I hope everything works out. Above all, I just want you to have a good night and sleep well. I want all of this not for any special reason, but rather because there isn't a reason not to.

Sincerely,

A stranger


Has a stranger ever done anything to make your day better?

No comments: