Friday, October 30, 2015

The Reflection of Shadows: I Can't Live a Life With Lies

The Reflection of Shadows
A collection of moments
Society6

I Can't Live a Life With Lies

Every day I'm breaking- breaking,
In each moment waiting, wasting,
I have broken. I have shattered.
I am nothing.
Nothing matters.

All I feel is icy coldness,
Shivers run throughout me- soulless,
Darkness falls. The sun has set.
I am nothing.
Nothing yet.

I can't take the hollow moments,
Dullness takes the place of wholeness,
I am numb throughout, within.
I feel nothing.
Nothing wins.

I can't handle myself breaking,
No more fakeness, no more faking.
Take a breath. Try to leave.
I feel nothing.
Nothing’s me.

I can't live a life with lies
Where emptiness is by my side-
This has gone on far too long.
We have nothing.
Nothing's gone.



No comments: