Monday, November 2, 2015

An Easy Open Faced Breakfast Sandwich

Guys...guys...this is my new favorite breakfast. It's the easiest part of my morning and stupidly delicious. Sometimes I can't believe just how good it is, like I think my taste buds are lying to me- but they're not.

TRY IT.


Avocado and Egg Breakfast Sandwich



- 1 Slice Rudi's GF Multigrain bread
- 1 Hard Boiled Egg
- 1/2 Small Avocado







1. Toast your bread.
2. Spread avocado on toast (like you would with butter).
3. Add the hard boiled egg on top.
4. Eat it.

See how easy that is?!?!?!?

To make it even easier on myself, I boil up several hard boiled eggs for the week so I have one ready every morning.

Seriously, you guys. I'm in love with a breakfast sandwich. Go ahead and keep this secret between you and me...The Fiance doesn't need to know. *wink wink*



No comments: