Monday, February 15, 2016

Costa Rican "Welcome" Drink

Hi Friends,

I just got back from having some adventures in Nicaragua and Costa Rica and am a little behind schedule today thanks to airline delays, but didn't want to leave you with nothing on this beautiful Monday.

This tasty drink was given to us upon our arrival in Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica. They called it The Welcome Drink, and I assure you I felt very welcome after just one sip. It's refreshing, delicious, and easy to make. When I say easy to make, I literally just asked them what the ingredients were and then came home and attempted it myself and BAM- same drink. It's also very adjustable, in the sense that you can make it more minty or pineapple-y or even more coconut-y if you want.

Pineapple Mint "Welcome" Drink


Ingredients

1 cup fresh pineapple
1 cup ice
1/4 cup coconut milk
20 fresh mint leaves

Put in all in the blender, blend, and enjoy!

No comments: