Friday, February 26, 2016

The Reflection of Shadows: The Many Dimensions of Believing

The Reflection of Shadows
A collection of moments
Society6

The Many Dimensions of Believing

My beliefs are simple:
Nothing in this life is as it seems.
I am whole and separate.
I am here, but not entirely
Because
I am universal.
This may not be my first life, may not be my last.
I believe that right now,
At this very moment,
I may be in multiple places
Living multiple lives
Having multiple experiences.
I believe outside of this universe and this galaxy
There is more.
More worlds, more experiences, more everything.
I believe that no person in this life will ever be able to see it.
I don’t believe we’re meant to.
Maybe it’s an experiment.
Maybe a test of
Which planet or which group learns better. Lives better. Loves better.
And until this study is over
I will never know how or why I don’t feel alone.
Or why dreams of me doing things I’ve never done feel so real.
And I’m okay with that.
It’s not for me to know.
It is only for me to live,
And to help God learn
Which world is the right one
Eventually.




No comments: