Monday, July 3, 2017

Monday Mantra: Fear

mantra is a sound, syllable, word, or group of words that is considered capable of "creating transformation".

Every Monday I will post a new thought, idea, or focus for the week. When you need a breather from life, when you need a little inspiration, or when you're about to jump over the conference table and strangle your co-worker, remember the mantra.


Monday Mantra: I will leap
Society6
Shaylin W.
I'm scared, you guys. I'm scared to leap, to believe, to try. To step out of what I know because I've been stuck in the knowing for so long. The safety net of familiar. I'm scared to move in a new direction, into the thing I believe I can do, the thing others believe I can do. The "how" is still forming. The "how" is presenting itself, beautiful piece by beautiful piece.

This is a good fear. It's a healthy fear. It's the kind of fear that shows up when everything - and I do mean everything - in the universe is pointing this direction saying, "Now. Go now. Leap. Leap now."

It is the belief from others, the surety they have in me, that gives me wings.

I've never been more terrified in my life.

That's how I know it's right.


No comments: