Saturday, May 14, 2011

Maintenance: #1

Yesterday I went on here to find that my most recent post, "Mirror, Mirror on the Wall", had disappeared, along with some new drafts I wrote up. I then promptly freaked out like any good, sane writer would after they'd just been hit with amazing inspiration and had not ever, ever thought of saving the blog anywhere else since it never occurred to them that it would vanish into thin air. Then, to further heighten my panic, I checked with my friends to see if they had gotten an email copy, if it even existed, or if I was just crazy and dreamt everything up. So, Nichole and Matt - Thank you for your help. Everyone else, feel free to laugh at me now because they already did. 
My words exactly!

Turns out blogger is broken or having issues of some kind, so I apologize if you got a link that took you nowhere. Apparently they're working on it, but me and my OCD just wanted to fill you in on that little bit of info and apologize for it's weirdness. When they re-post it, it may send you another link or not...no idea, so maybe check back in a day or two. Seriously, beats me at this point. I do hope you like the blog. It was one of those moments when the words came without me really even trying, and those instances are precious in any writers life. There was no way I was going to be able to duplicate it.

I have a feeling this may not be the only time, therefore I have labeled this as #1 in preparation for technology to freak out on me sometime again in the future. 

That being said, again, thank you all for your patience and understanding. From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate all of you for reading my blog. I may not be Edgar Allen Poe or Elizabeth Gilbert, but I get to live out my dream of being a writer on here with you. THANK YOU.

No comments: