Monday, July 25, 2011

Music To Move To

I am just all about the music right now! Have you ever worked out to classical or just instrumental music at the gym, because if you haven't, I highly recommend it. A totally different experience. I don't love walking aimlessly on a treadmill headed to nowhere, but when it's two zillion degrees in the summer I have no choice but to walk inside where there's air conditioning. Sometimes I shut my eyes and everything becomes easier. More peaceful, slow and quiet, yet certain. When I open them time has flown by and I'm done.

This is what's been playing on my iPod lately.  Not only is he amazing, but his name is just way too much fun to say as well.

Ladies and gentleman, Ludovico Einaudi.

Primavera

Divenire

Lady Labyrinth



And my two favorites that got me hooked on his work...


A Fuoco

Ora

No comments: