Friday, November 14, 2014

The Reflection of Shadows: The Plan

The Reflection of Shadows
A collection of moments
If you've been reading my blog for awhile you know how much of a planner and a to-do list maker I am. I love mapping out my week and organizing absolutely everything I can get my hands on the same way some people love normal things, like chocolate.

Sometimes I have to reminder myself that life should also be filled with spontaneous moments and unscheduled sing-to-your-dog breaks. These are the things that make life truly beautiful.

Days Gone By
Society 6
Melia  Metikos

The Plan

Life was no journey, it was a plan,
Laid out for me by my very own hands.
Designed and constructed,
So safe and so sound,
Life was no journey, it was a plan.

Life was so boring, it was so plain,
All of my planning and thinking in vain.
Nothing and no one
Could pull me away.
Life was so boring, it was so plain.

Life is much better, now that I'm free.
No map and no compass to navigate me.
No pavement or guidelines,
Just dirt roads and breeze,
Life is much better, now that I'm free.


No comments: