Monday, November 21, 2011

I Believe

I believe that friends make up the best part of who you are, what you become, and what you live for. They are an extension of you. They are the family you handpicked, the family you choose.

I believe that your bank account balance does not measure your true worth, nor does it measure your true nature.

I believe that real heroes don't wear capes or masks. Real heroes surround us, doing the things that need to be done, day in and day out.

I believe that age is just a number and that the years of life you have on earth do not determine your wisdom or what you're capable of.

I believe that if you own too much stuff, it owns you.

I believe that some of the smartest people in the world have no fancy paper on the wall declaring their intelligence. Rather, they have a heart full of life lessons and hands on wisdom.

I believe in a difference of opinion and a respect for those differences.


Your turn. What do you believe in?
Tell me. I'm on Facebook and Twitter.


Related Posts
Life Lessons
A Simple Truth
Love
Advice from the Dalai Lama

No comments: