Thursday, November 17, 2011

Food 'Fess Up

Food 'Fess Up

What is this, you might ask? It's what I ate today.

I promised you a looksy at my plate and I'm keeping my word on it.

Maybe I had seaweed salad for breakfast. Maybe I was normal and had scrambled eggs...probably not though, let's be real here. It's me we're talking about. Maybe, just maybe, I ate something I shouldn't have and the health nut in me feels the need to confess my transgressions. Don't judge me, it happens. I'm  all about being normal...sometimes.

My confession right now: I had chocolate chips for dinner.

Yes, they were gluten, dairy, and soy free, but still. I just wasn't hungry for dinner...and this practically empty bag of chocolaty goodness called to me. In my defense, it was that or the garlic in the side door, and I was just not feeling that.

Guess it's time to go to the grocery store.


Share your confessions! Have you ever eaten something that was weird?? Tell me.
Me and my chocolate chips are waiting to know.

I'm on Facebook and Twitter


UPDATE---> I have learned from some very wise readers that eating tuna with any combination of things, including sprinkles, is not a good idea either. (Thank you, I was wondering about that.) Good information, people. Good information.

Also, it's not wise to eat a block of cheese for dinner. Pass it on.



No comments: