Wednesday, November 30, 2011

More Quotes

Your confidence in me gives me confidence. 
- Unknown

Make a commitment to your commitment. 
- Unknown

Give thanks for what you are now, and keep fighting for what you want to be tomorrow. 
- Fernanda Miramontes-Landeros

Grownups love figures. When you tell them that you have made a new friend, they never ask you any questions about essential matters. They never say to you, "What did his voice sound like? What games does he love best? Does he collect butterflies?" Instead, they demand: "How old is he? How many brothers has he? How much does he weigh? How much money does his father make?" Only from these figures do they think they have learned anything about him.
- Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak. Sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go.
  - Unknown

Individually, we are one drop. Together we are an ocean.
- Ryunosuke Satoro


He who does not weep, does not see.
- Les Miserables

By being yourself you put something wonderful into the world that was not there before.  
- Edwin Elliot

I'll follow you and make a heaven out of hell,
And I'll die by the hand which I love so well.
- Shakespeare


Do you have any quotes that you love? Share them with me.
I'm always game for new ones and if I get some good ones I will post them here with your name by them as the one who suggested them!

Facebook. Twitter. Email.

Related Posts
Quotes by Tyler Shields
Thoughts For the Day
Inspiring Words
A Single Sentence

No comments: